Personal support, skilled help, exercises, homework and tips from Jeremy Deedes as you organise your life and money with a view to growing your wealth, making an impact and living a life of spirituality, purpose and meaning.
All our programmes are based around the six-step FUTURE process.
- Step 1 - Foundation. Build a solid foundation on which to base your goals and make informed decisions. During this stage you will look inside yourself at your beliefs, patterns, values, emotions etc. You will also assess your place in the world with an assessment of your money, health, mindset, networks etc.
- Step 2 - Utopia. Build a vision for what you want to have, to be and to do, as well as a statement of the values that will determine your future actions. You will put all this together in a manifesto or vision statement, along with a timeline for achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Step 3 - Transformation. This is where you begin to grow, develop your key strengths and change as you address your problems and challenges and in so doing experience a transformation from your old self to your new self.
- Step 4 - Utilisation of Resources. You cannot make a difference in the world without the positive mindset, money, health, skills etc that make you resilient. Based on your vision, you will determine what resources you need and already have, and work out how you will fill the gaps in your resources required to achieve resilience and your aspirations.
- Step 5 - Roadmap. Get it all down in a written plan
- Step 6 - Engagement. Everything you have done so far comes to nothing if you don't take action and in this final phase you will, with support, develop the positivity and happiness that is a prerequisite of your success, ditch old habits, create new habits and take the steps you have determined as necessary in your Roadmap to achieve your goals and aspirations.
The programmes are designed to suit you at whatever level of commitment and investment in yourself you are willing to accept.
You have got this far and you are taken with the idea of getting support as you review and reorganise your life and money now the kids have left home. However, it takes trust and courage to take your first step, so I have provided you with two risk-free options to help you take that first step.
Arrange a complimentary call with Jeremy Deedes. This is an opportunity to introduce yourself, ask questions and decide whether our coaching packages fit your requirements.
This 20-minute call is free, without commitment and in confidence.
Fast FUTURE Online
Fast FUTURE Online is a one-to-one 50-minute Zoom call with Jeremy Deedes, during which you rapidly review your life and money, identify key arenas for development, find out how the FUTURE process works and build a list of action points. As a bonus, you will receive a manifesto template to begin writing your personal manifesto or vision statement.
Select the most appropriate programme to suit your needs and circumstances
During eight sessions over three months you will build a life and financial plan for the future. The first two sessions focus on your inner and outer self to build a foundation for your plans and decisions. During the third session you will design the life you want. The next four sessions focus on your transformation and execution. You can also set the agenda with any specific concerns or questions you may have. Between sessions you are invited to work on your values statement and manifesto, develop a resilience plan, organise your finances and develop a lifetime cash flow. The outcome will be a full written life and financial plan, which you will begin to execute.
Please download and read important information about our coaching.
Courses and material to help you enhance your life skills will launch shortly
Our community for empty nesters is in development and will launch in the autumn
We curate a library of background material covering psychology, the stages of change, neuroscience, and individual elements of our path to success.
Our resources are included in the price for all members of the Crazy for Change Tribe and coaching clients.
Crazy for Change Ebook
Crazy for Change: Five Challenging Steps to a Meaningful Life is the beginning of sleep filled nights, fulfilled days, regained control and reduced stress and anxiety. The book describes the journey you will take to a meaningful life and includes practical steps to get you started. This book will also give you an idea of how we can help you and what you might expect should you become a founder member of the Crazy for Change Tribe. This is the start of a life changing journey, and we wish you the very best as you start out.
Q&A Video library
How often do you find yourself asking questions about the way you live, love, work and play? Its actually quite common and often Quora is the platform where these questions are posted and answered by a range of people from experts in their field to those who have simply had experiences they want to share. Many of these questions relate to living a life of meaning and purpose, and we have created a library of our own answers to the most commonly asked questions in the form of three-minuted videos. Access them all here, in one place, with downloadable transcripts.
At Crazy for Change we believe firmly in the importance of a strong intellectual foundation to everything we do, and we appreciate that our clients may also wish to explore the areas of meaning, change and more. An understanding of how ideas originated and developed - often over millennia - gives an added depth to the work you may do in our courses, community and coaching. In this section of your library you can find a range of downloadable documents or links covering a wide range of topics and you are welcome to delve in and explore at your leisure for free.